Of many useful things I've learned on here on this forum, one of the most valuable has to be the five words I use to describe my style.
I originally came up with these by looking at my shopping strategy, and since then I've come to realise how well they describe different aspects of my look. But there's more. I realised quite recently that each one is a response to fundamental aspects of my lived experience:
- Timeless: approaching change
- Urban: dressing for my environment
- Eclectic: acknowledging diverse influences
- Androgynous: a statement on body image
- Individual: an assertion of selfhood