For the first time in my life I seem to have gotten my head around dressing to a consistent formula. I’m not sure how this has happened but some of the YLF wisdom must have sunken in. Getting dressed is very easy at the moment and it’s all coming from a relatively small selection but I’m wondering how long it’ll be before I get bored.
Spring Essentials 2016:
- Pants: loose fitting, tapered, dropped crotch.
- Tops: long sleeved Breton stripe tees, boxy sweatshirts, solid colour turtlenecks;
- Statement shoes: creepers, flatforms, platform booties.
- Jackets: oversized blazers, bomber/utility style jackets, quilted mid-layers
- Accessories: peaked hat, specs, silver rings, oversized gent’s watch.